Upcoming Posts

  • 120 Eyeshadow Palette Reviw
  • Avon Smooth Minerals Review(s)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hair: The Long and Short of it.

Okay, okay, I know this is a beauty blog, but hey, I'm allowed to bend the rules. So. I've gone through many different hairstyles over the years. From age 0-3ish it was very curly. Then 4-9 it was poker straight. When I was 6 my mom actually said I could get it permed. But when the hairdresser told me I might go blind if the stuff got in my eyes, I quickly decided that straight hair wasn't so bad. When I was 10 all my friends had short hair, so I chopped mine to my earlobes. So for the past 4 years I've been trying to grow out my hair. It's down to a little past my shoulders. Oh, and when it grew back in, it grew curly!!! So now I am blessed (burdened) with naturally curly hair. I'm trying to find good hair care routine, so I'd love comments/suggestions on creams, conditioners, and gels. Right now I'm looking more like Ms. Frizzle than anything else.
Essi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! Just no dirty language please :)