Upcoming Posts

  • 120 Eyeshadow Palette Reviw
  • Avon Smooth Minerals Review(s)

Monday, January 25, 2010

Revlon Cream Blush Review

Ok. I don't have much experience with cream blushes, but for me this one is pretty sweet. It's a perfect color for me, and it's easily blended. The product is easy to pick up (I use my God-given tools for that.) *fingers!* And easy to apply. As for wear/lasting ability, I sealed it with translucent powder and had no problems. I really like the packaging on this blush!
So you pop open the top, nothing special, but on the lower right-hand corner is a button that says: PUSH, so, duh, I pushed it. Out from the right of the blush comes a mirror! So cool! As for the blush, you get .12 oz/3.4 grams.
Closed
See? There is the little button and the mirror :)
Swatch
Makeup love,
Essi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! Just no dirty language please :)