Upcoming Posts

  • 120 Eyeshadow Palette Reviw
  • Avon Smooth Minerals Review(s)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mark. pretty wild palette review *updated*

Ok, I promised to review the Mark. stuff first (I'm really busy, so I'll post pics of the rest of my haul tomorrow) so here goes. I bought the Pretty Wild Palette. It has 4 eye lip and cheek colors, and 3 lip glosses. So, the palette is nicely packaged.

keeping up with the "wild side" of things
opened up:

Here it is with flash

no flash

Swatches (from top to bottom) Smoked, Glammed, Bronzed, Shimmered, Lovie, Bitten, Tease
It's like minus 20 (C) here so when my stuff arrived it was a bit chilly. When I went to swatch you could see that the heat from my finger was warming up the layer of cold.
The consistency is very smooth and buttery. Be careful not to press to hard. I haven't had time to wear this all day, so I can't say what the staying power is yet. I will update once I've have time to wear all day. *updated* *I wore the cream shades for about an hour before they creased. I tried layering a powder shadow over top, but nothing worked. I'm sad to say that after 2 hours it was gone completely. Good thing for me that the only color I won't be able to wear on my lips is the the black but that's ok.* The colors are really pretty. The dark navy/black color (smoked) I'm planning on using as a eyeliner. The pinks (glammed and shimmered) would make nice eye and lip colors, but not sure about the cheek thing. I like the gold (bronzed) Ahh, now the lipglosses. Remember me sayin I have a thing for pinky-golds? that lipgloss color in middle in the middle row? (bitten) That sure delivers. It doesn't look like much in the pan, but as soon as I put it on, I knew I have something special. It has ittty bitty gold shimmer in it! It's just soo beautiful I could go on and on (but I won't) The color to the left (lovie) is a nice sheer raspberry (perfect for when you want a punch of color, but don't want to over-do it) the white shimmer (tease) has tiny specks of pink in it, I'd say it's the sheerest color in the palette. But it still gives a nice shimmer, and I probably end up using it over lipstick for some extra oomf. So, here is my over all reaction: cute palette, gorgeous lip colors and awesome price! (it's the cheapest mark palette I've seen running at $12)
Essi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! Just no dirty language please :)