Upcoming Posts

  • 120 Eyeshadow Palette Reviw
  • Avon Smooth Minerals Review(s)

Monday, July 5, 2010

Haulin' in the USA

Well, last weekend my family and I went down to US for a weekend and I finally went to a Dollar Tree! (The Resessionista talks about this store sooo much!) You girls will not believe the deals I found! I bought five things (I didn't have much time) Sally Hansen Comfort Shine Lip Glaze in Fresh Strawberry (that's a mouthfull!) Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shine in Bloom and three Maybelline Forever Metallics Metal Shine Lip Colors (in English: Jumbo lip pencils) shades: Blush Beam, Ginger Spice and Berry Glossy. So far I think my favorites are the lip gloss and the lip pencil in Blush Beam. Berry Glossy is def. a fall color. It's a bit deep for summer. Same goes for Ginger Spice. It's a bit to rust for me but I like to layer another gloss on top to mute it. I also went to Wal-Mart to gaze at the Hard Candy display. It wasn't even stocked, but I did pick up the last compact (Welcome Matte) Reviews coming soon! Oh, by the way I'm getting a phone! It's going to have a camera in it, so soon I'll be posting pictures again :) yay!
Essi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! Just no dirty language please :)