Upcoming Posts

  • 120 Eyeshadow Palette Reviw
  • Avon Smooth Minerals Review(s)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm Hooking Up with Mark. Hookups!

Hey girls! How was your weekend? Mine was really busy. I've had these glosses awhile, but they keep getting shoved down to the bottom of my review list. But here we are. I bought two different glosses and a mini jumbo eye pencil. (I'll explain later in the post)
Okay. I bought two shine tubes in Creme Caramel and Marshmallow. Creme Caramel was extremely dissapointing. The color looked georgeous in the tube, but one applied is so sheer it might as well be clear. Marmallow adds a tiny bit of color and shimmer, but not much. The design of the packaging is really nice. It's a squeeze tube and the top connects with another-so you can hookup different products. I guess the only thing I love about these glosses it that they smell divine. Maybe not what the names are but really delish. No flavour though. (good thing or else these glosses wouldn't last a minute on my lips :)
The second gloss is an m.powerment shade: peach, all procedes from the m.powerment line go to the prevention of teen abuse. I bought the shade Peach. it's a peachy (duh!!) gold color which is really pretty for summer. The pigmentation is really good in this gloss. It has a mint kick though. No taste.
Okay now for the Mini Mark It Stick. It needs a jumbo pencil sharpener, but is only as long as my pinkie. I have it in Violet Opal. This sucks as an eyeshadow. It creased within five minutes of application. I've tried it with primer but no luck. I love it as an eyeliner though. The color is purple-y white. A swatch on your hand, as you move it back and forth goes from white to light purple. I love to do a semi thick line of the mini mark it stick then tightline black on my top lid. Any questions about the products I'd be more than happy to answer!
Have a wonderful day!
Essi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! Just no dirty language please :)