Upcoming Posts

  • 120 Eyeshadow Palette Reviw
  • Avon Smooth Minerals Review(s)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mining in Your. . .Makeup!?

Yes! Avon has jumped on the mineral makeup bandwagon and has come out with a whole line. I mean EVERYTHING! Eyeliners, lipsticks, blush, foundation, eyeshadow, concealer and tinted lip balm! Of the products mentioned above I have an eyeliner, foundation, 2 eyeshadows, 2 blushes and a lipstick. I like everything I have. I'm going to be doing a series if reviews on the all products from the line. (that I own) I know some people can only use mineral makeup and this is a really afordable line. First up I have foundation (I'm reviewing in the order I apply things in the morning) I have the powder foundation in Trasparent Glow. I'm really pale and can carry off "transparent" shades but for darker skinned gals, try the tinted foundations. A word of warning: Use lightly. I put on too much one morning and my skin was white. Not a good thing. Other than that the coverage is about medium to light. And they aren't kidding when they named it transparent glow. It really does give a slight glow. Not shimmer, just glow. So you probs shouldn't wear this if you're going to be photographed. I like the way this blends. Just use a light hand. I have super oily skin but I haven't had any problems with the powder changing color on me. It holds back the shine for about 4 hours with nothing underneath it. (No primer, etc.) If you have any other questions about this product, just shoot me an e-mail :) A note about pictures: I lost the cord that connects my camera to my computer :( so I'll be posting reviews, and whenever I find the cord I'll post the pics.

Have a great day!

Essi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! Just no dirty language please :)