Upcoming Posts

  • 120 Eyeshadow Palette Reviw
  • Avon Smooth Minerals Review(s)

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update/ Mini Review

Hey gals, I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile! My sister and I are in the musical Annie, so pratices have basically been my life over the summer :) Showeek is Sept 12-18 so after that life calms down some and I will start posting more often.
Today I'm doing a short review of Avon's Ultra Luxury Eye Liner
I have two of 'em one in Eggplant (a pretty shimmery purple) and Khaki (khaki green with gold shimmer)
Swatches!!!! (I'm using the camera mode on my sister's video camera)
Top: Khaki, Bottom: Eggplant
These are what the liners look like :)
I like these liners. They do need a primer underneath or else they do a fanishing act. But for $1.99!? Yes please! The colors are viabrant and go on smoothly. They usually go for $5.99 but Avon has been running a sale so if you wait long enough you can snap them up for $1.99
There are a few other colors: Black, Charcoal, Dark Brown, and Midnight Blue
I hope you enjoyed this on the go review!
Essi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! Just no dirty language please :)